Accreditations and Expertise
With an academic background in management and finance from the United Kingdom and India, Vinesh has been associated since 2006 with India’s largest private sector company, Reliance Industries as a key member of their ambitious retail project, responsible for technical and quality assurance, planning, logistics and IT. He also has over two decades of experience in retail with leading multi-national, Bata India with exposure across manufacturing, finance, corporate and project management. His qualifications and accreditations include:
- Fellow Member of The Chartered Institute Of Management Accountants, UK - 1992.
- Associate Member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India - 1986.
- Bachelor of Commerce (first division) from Calcutta University – 1982.
- Post-graduate Diploma in Business Management from The Institute of Modern Management, Calcutta - 1984.
- Comprehensive E-Commerce course conducted by Pentasoft and IBM – 2002.
Reliance Retail; wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited – Ranked 107 by sales (US$ 74 Billion - Year 2012) in the Fortune 500 Company list and one of the top 30 fastest growing companies world-wide. He was Vice President– technical, sourcing, supply chain logistics, IT & training for the footwear division.
Lifestyle International Private – Indian Retail Division of the Landmark Group (Dubai), Middle-East largest retailer of over 425 Concept stores across 10 countries with sales of US$ 2 billion (Year 2005) and directly employed over 10,000 people. Vice President–operations and marketing.
Bata India – Publicly listed Company with net sales of US Dollars 165 million and directly employed 10,000 people. Vice President - Merchandising and Sourcing.
He brings a wealth of contacts and expertise in strategic development, especially in the retail sector.